Friday 12 April 2013

Value Of English

My Education

My grade 12 year has been more serious to me than any other year in high school. I feel that I am caring more about my academics because I feel really pressured to be accepted into university. I feel I am working harder and becoming more of a well-rounded student/person. In previous years my academics haven't been the greatest so I feel I really need to improve them this year. No other moments stand out in my high school career. I feel smarter as a person now that I have gone through this transition. This transition happened during the first month of grade 12.


Definition of Education

Learning about the basics of everything in the world. For example, earing about sciences, maths, the environment, languages and culture, the arts, etc. This knowledge will set you up for whatever you decide to do in your future. Without education, your future will most likely be unseccessful.

8 comments:

  1. Good for you on working hard to get into the universities that you want to go to. I can definitely relate to having more of an interest in school during my grade 12 year. I completely understand how working hard is making you a well rounded student. It makes you balance all of the work and athletics we have at this busy school.
    I also agree with your definition of education. I also believe it is about learning all different areas and helping you find the area that you want to pursue in the rest of your career.
    Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what you're saying about trying harder this year than any others. It is important to do well in grade 12 in order to get accepted into the universities of your choice. It is very stressful. But in the end of all our hard work will pay off when we get those acceptance letters. I also agree with what you say about education being the key to success. Without education, a person will go no where in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It surely is a tough year for all the grade 12 students. And also, it is actually really true about the theory of no education no life. People are not going to employ you without an university certificate. Everyone is so busy and working hard every moment.
    But, remember to relax for a bit after working hard for a long way. Beware of stressing out! (:
    Good luck on your future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could probably be more specific about your definition for education. Instead of learning the basics of everything, how about learning things which help you grow. It isn't possible for people to know everything. So education's main aim is to help you realize key aspects of life, which will reverberate with you in your whole life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, it helps you decide who you are as a person, and what your likes and dislikes are. Good point.

      Delete
  6. I think everyone can agree that grade 12 is the year where you feel the most pressure. These grades are what will get you into University and basically start your life. I too have become more well rounded as a person.

    ReplyDelete